A beautiful lazy weekend at home, it’s a perfect time to cook something really easy. Something like… piece of cake!
Happy weekend cooking time~
- Broccoli 250 gr
- Cauli Flower 250 gr
- Baby Corn 250 gr
- Garlic 9 cloves
- Corriander powder
- Oil for suteing
How to cook:
- Seperate the branch and the flower of broccoli and cauli flower
- Slice the baby corn diagonally
- Steam the broccoli, cauli flower and the baby corn for 10 minutes
- While waiting for the steamed vegetables, you can chop the garlic until it becomes minced
- Take the steamed vegetables if it is done
- Heaten about 2 tablespoon of oil
- Saute the garlic until you can smell the aroma
- Add the steamed vegetables, stir it
- Add a few salt, pepper, corriander powder and sugar, stir
- Saute for about 5 minutes
- Taste it, if it is already tasty enough you can serve it
It’s simple isn’t? The duration of cooking it is also quick. I have just cooked this menu for my breakfast and my husband liked it so much.
You can add shrimp if you like it. This morning I ate it with omellete because broccoli is best eaten with egg and milk 😉
Have a try this simple recipe!
♡ Intan Rastini