Actually this is a simple recipe just like when I made omelette with chopped vegetables. The difference is just how to cook it.
Cawan Mushi is a Japanese food made from egg. The egg is steamed inside a bowl. It’s easy to cook and give egg-based food variation fpr yor kids.
I cook Cawan Mushi because Kavin gets a cough, so it’s better for him to get oil free food.
- 2 Eggs
- Minced Celery
- Chopped shrimp
- Minced mustard or spinach
- Grated carrot
- A pinch of salt
- A bit of pepper
- A bit of coriander
How to cook:
- Beat up the eggs with a ceramic bowl or stainless steel bowl.
- Add minced celery, chopped shrimp, minced mustard, grated carrot and the seasonings. Mix well.
- Prepare the steamer until it gets hot.
- Put the bowl inside the steamer.
- Steam for 15 minutes.
- Cawan Mushi is ready to be served.